Thursday, February 27, 2014

Tooth Fairy Tin

Hi everyone! Today I am sharing a super fun design team project I made for Two Berry Creative using their fabulous Hinged Silver Window Tins... a tooth fairy tin! What little boy or girl wouldn't want one of these?!



To make the tin, I started by making the cover. First, I found this adorable, free (which made it even more adorable) tooth fairy digital stamp and printed it. I colored it with my Copic markers and used Stickles to add some sparkle. I left the tin plain, but think it would look fabulous covered in washi tape!

For the inside of the tin, I used some pink polka dot paper (I believe it's Recollections) and cut it down to the size of the tin (3 3/4", x 2 1/4', x 3/4"), and used my corner rounder to round the edges. After adhering the tooth fairy to the inside of the tin, I adhered the pink polka dot paper. 

The cute little poem was found here on Pinterest, and I typed it and printed it on white cardstock, and rounded those corners as well. 

I thought this was such a cute idea when I first saw it and knew the Two Berry tins would be perfect! You could totally customize this for both boys and girls. 

Do you have any special Tooth Fairy containers or even traditions?! We'd love to see/hear!

Have a fabulous day! 
Ashley

2 comments:

  1. This is the SWEETEST thing EVER!!! I absolutely LOVE it!! AWESOME job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so cute Ash! We will need this for my younger son soon. :)
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...