Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Hugs & Kisses

First off... it was has been WAY too long since I've posted! Oh, how my schoolwork has taken over my life. Thankfully I've got pictures uploaded for my next few posts and all I need to do is write them!


Today I am super excited to once again be guest designing for Die Cuttin' Divas! I guest designed for them over the summer and was thrilled when they asked if I would be interested in designing again. This week's challenge is a sketch challenge!

And here's my take on the sketch:

I used paper from Basic Grey's "Bittersweet" collection to create this Valentine's Day card. I cut the hearts using papers from the collection and my Silhouette Cameo. The 'hugs and kisses' sentiment is from a retired Whimsical Designs stamp set. I love how the pretty pearls tie the card together!

The prize for this challenge is two stamp sets from Your Next Stamp! Check out the blog for more details on the two sets. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll be back later this week with my recent Project Life pages.
Ashley

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Ashley!! Great guest spot! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch. Beautiful card, glad you could be a guest Diva again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Love it!! Great to have you as our Guest Diva at DCD!!
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Ashley, such a great take on the sketch!
    Thanks for joining us!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...