Sunday, December 15, 2013

Mistletoe Magic

Happy Sunday! I can officially say I am done with finals and classes for the semester as of Friday afternoon - yay! I've spent the past two days simply relaxing and not doing very much, and honestly, it felt great to be a bit lazy for a change. :) But now I'm ready to spend the next 3 weeks crafting my butt off!

Today I'd like to share with you design team projects I made for The Scrapbooking Studio using the new "Mistletoe Magic" collection by My Mind's Eye. At first I thought it was a tad bit vintage for me, but I immediately fell in love with the patterns and the colors!

Project #1 - Happy Holidays Card
Items Used:


 Project #2 - Merry Christmas Tag

Items Used:

Project #3 - Altered Treat Box



Items Used:

Project #4 - "Exploring the Christmas Tree" 12x12 Layout
Items Used:

There are so many fun embellishments that go along with this collection and it was a blast using all of them! I love how this line incorporates traditional Christmas colors with a touch of aqua/turquoise to give it a more wintery feel as well.

The full "Mistletoe Magic" collection can be viewed on the My Mind's Eye website, and purchased at The Scrapbooking Studio both in store AND online!


I am off to get some crafting done (finally!) have a great rest of your evening!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome projects Ashley! So glad you have some time off from school...enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Not one but four projects. Love the treat box the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...