Tuesday, November 26, 2013

You Keep Me In Stitches!

Happy Tuesday! I'm afraid it's not as happy as I'd like it to be though, since my mojo decided to take a vacation without me. I hate it when that happens! It only happens twice a year or so maybe, but when it leaves, it takes its time returning. Ugh! Hoping it comes back soon because I have lots of holiday projects to get started on, but without my mojo, I'm lost!


Anyways! Before my mojo abruptly betrayed me this weekend, I made a card for the current sketch challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps using the adorable sewing machine stamp and sentiment from their November Stamp Set of the Month:


I rotated the sketch and decided not to make the card as long since I really wanted to use that 6x6 polka dot paper from Authentique's "Spring" collection. I colored the sewing machine using RV11, RV23, and RV25, with YG03 for the green accents. I adhered the sewing machine to the card using pop dots, and ta da! All done.

Like I said, I'm really hoping my mojo returns soon so I can start sharing holiday projects with you (I even went to Michaels the other night and bought supplies for my Christmas cards - ugh!) and I'm also planning a "Life Lately" post so you all can get a peek of what it is I do besides create projects and share them on my blog. :)

Come on mojo, come on home!


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable! That's a Peachy Keen stamp? I haven't looked at their stuff in a loooong time; they've really changed, haven't they?! Regarding the lost mojo thing - just try and enjoy the Holiday week; I think you're just exhausted! It'll come back; promise! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH! This is "sew" cute! LOL! Love how you turned the sketch sideways with that fun sewing machine! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute! I love how you flipped the sketch on it's side. It is perfect. Great fun colors too. The whole thing is AMAZING! Thanks for joining the Peachy Keen Stamps Sketch Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...