Thursday, July 4, 2013

Neon Stickles!

Happy 4th of July!! Anyone have any fun plans? Me, I'm just enjoying the day off and getting crafty. :) I also have a post up at All that Stickles that I'd like to share with you!

Every Tuesday and Thursday at All that Stickles the design team posts tips/techniques/tutorials involving Stickles. Today I'm over there sharing how Stickles fit in with the recent neon trend, so be sure to check it out if neon is your thing!

The card I made to go along with the tutorial is actually being entered into this week's Use What You Have challenge at Sweet Stamp Shop!


To make the card, I of course used my stash of Stickles:

(These are all the regular and Distress Stickles, I have another container with the Ice Stickles and Glitz Stickles, along with my Liquid Pearls collection)

And CANDi pieces:

(I love these and really don't use them as often as I should!)

And now for how I combined the two stashes together...




A CAS neon card! I Stickled the pieces of CANDi, and heat embossed a sentiment from Sweet Stamp Shop's "Packaged Pretty" stamp set. I adhered it with the same pop dots used to adhere the CANDi pieces. I love how even though it's really simple, it's still fun and bright!

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to check out my post at All that Stickles!



2 comments:

  1. A perfect and beautiful card! Love it
    Happy 4th of July.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card!!! Saw your link on SSS and had to come check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...