Friday, April 5, 2013

First Get Inky Stamps Challenge!


There's a new challenge blog in town! Inspired by their very own stamp sets, Get Inky! Stamps by Blue Moon Creation has kicked off a challenge blog this week with their very first challenge - a sketch challenge! 


And here's my take on the sketch:


I made this card for a coworker (who's a very good bowler) after he brought me a birthday treat at work. Too sweet of him! There's a new doughnut shop across the street from my work and he brought me loaded doughnuts... mini doughnuts loaded with chocolate syrup, Oreos, and sprinkles - YUM!

I used DCWV papers on the card and cut the bowling pin and ball from the Silhouette store. The 'THANKS's sentiment is from the Buzzing Bees stamp set and I used three pieces of white CANDi as an accent to finish off the card. 

Hope to see you linking up!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, I'm sure he'll love it! You have a very friendly workplace :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...