Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Education Thank You Cards

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a great start to your week and having bunches of fun getting ready for Thanksgiving! I can't wait to hit up those Black Friday sales at all my favorite craft stores this weekend. :)

Today I'd like to share with you some education-themed thank you cards I was asked to make for an event at my college. We had an education panel featuring ten teachers of all ages and grade levels who were kind enough to take time out of their busy schedule to share their teaching experiences and answer questions. Unfortunately I couldn't make the event due to work, but I did have a lot of fun making these thank you cards!





The cards are pretty much the same with the exception of the background papers and ribbon, I decided it would be more fun to use a few different papers rather than making ten of the same card. The notebook paper and the A+ are cut from the Locker Talk cartridge, and the apple is cut from Create a Critter. The paper is from Recollections and the ribbon is from my stash. 


Thanks so much for stopping by today, have a great day and a Happy Thanksgiving! :)

2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...