Monday, September 17, 2012

Have a Moovelous Birthday!

For this week's three balloon challenge here at Made Especially For You, I decided to do something a bit unique. One of my friends has a birthday later this week, so I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and make a card for the challenge that I could also give to her for her birthday. When I make cards for good friends or family members, I try to personalize them as much as I can. Two of my friend's favorite things are cows and mustaches, LOL. So... I made a card with cows and mustaches!



I'd like to say thank you to Stacy from Vampire Craftin' for my fabulous new watermark! I'm so glad to finally have one, I love it!

As silly as it looks, I know she's going to love it! I can't wait to see her reaction. :) The cow is cut from Create a Critter at 3" and the balloons are cut at 3.25" from Stretch Your Imagination. The tiny mustaches are cut at 0.25" from the Artiste cartridge and the sentiment is computer-generated. The card is also her favorite colors... red, white, and black. :)

Our sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique! This week's winner will get to choose three images from their store.

I'd love for you to play along in this week's challenge! Just make sure to use three balloons on your card - they can be die cuts, stamps, embellishments, etc.

Happy Monday!
Ashley


2 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...