Saturday, July 14, 2012

Do You Speak Cricut Saturday Hoot 'n' Holler

Looking for the Fun In The Sun Beach Blog Hop
Please click here.

Happy Saturday everyone, Karen from Simply Frenzied here for our weekly 
"Do You Speak Cricut Saturday".
My feature cartridge selection is the Cricut Lite "Hoot 'n' Holler."

I honestly have to say that I have not used this cartridge until preparing for this post on Thursday.
I found it to be a fun cartridge to use, with lots of adorable owls to use on your projects.


Lets take a closer look at all the images included.
I was pleasantly surprised to see many different owls and phrases to use.
Birthday, Valentines, Easter, Party and Christmas.
Many possibilities with this cartridge.


Retails for approximately $39.99
Works with all Cricut Machines
Includes Layer feature
Like all Cricut Lite Cartridges - Quick and Easy!
Just use the Tri-booklet and follow the row across, left to right.
I love the quirkiness of this cartridge
and
I really enjoyed creating two projects to share with you.

PROJECT ONE
used <GuessHoo> with all layers - 4 papers

used <Owl18> with all layers - 3 papers

I added some doodle lines, layered all pieces together.
Finish with bakers twine, tiny tag and adhesive jewels.

PROJECT TWO
used <FowlLaLa> with all layers - 4 papers
used <Owl4 with all layers - 3 papers
I added some doodle lines, layer all pieces together.
Finished with green ribbon, circle punches and red adhesive jewels.
Thank you for stopping by today and joining me for "Do You Speak Cricut Saturday".
Catch the Frenzy! - Karen

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...