Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas & Exciting News!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope you have a great holiday with your loved ones. My family celebrated with our extended family on the 23rd and the 24th, so today we're just relaxing around the house. Well, they might be, but I'll be playing with my brand new Cricut Expression! :) My camera isn't charged and I'm too impatient to wait to take pictures, lol, but here are the cartridges I got with it:


- Winter Lace
- Luau
- Happy Graduation
- Father's Day
- Mini Monsters
- Groovy Times
- Winnie the Pooh Font Set
- Destinations

I can't wait to get started on all of my upcoming projects. I've been holding off on making them in case I got a Cricut for Christmas, so I'm glad the waiting paid off. It's been nice taking a few days off from crafting, but I'm ready to start playing again!

I hope Santa was as good to you as he was to me, enjoy the rest of your holiday! :)

Ashley

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas....Congrats on the carts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzers, you got a ton of carts with your expression. Have a blast with them. Cant wait to see what you make I got 3 carts today from my hubby.

    Smiles Sher
    SherSL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jovan - Thank you! Merry Christmas to you, too. :)

    @Sherry - I'll try! Santa told me he got a really good deal on Ebay. :) Have fun with your new carts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your new machine and cartridges. I got 3 new ones for Christmas...Ribbons and Rosettes, Elegant Edges, and Jubilee.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooo i'm jealous! LOL. enjoy and merry christmas and a very happy new year.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what fun presents!!! sounds like you were extra good this year to get such good ones! Enjoy them and the rest of your holiday!!:)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new expression and all of your new carts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats on getting a cricut and all those sweet carts :) you'll have lots of fun playing with it!

    donna.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment! Please leave your blog address so I can visit you, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...